Friday, October 5, 2012

Lackeys Notes From the Road

This week was productive in terms of visits, I spent most of the week in west-central Illinois. Heimer Hampshires has a great set of pigs that Jesse is getting ready to sale. If you are in the market for a show hog this fall you need to look at this set. Jesse's track record speaks for its self. Peter Farm has a really good set of September pigs they are getting ready to sort out of the nurseries. I also made stops at Blaine Olson's and Ben Bobbel's, if you are headed to Aspermont TX this weekend make sure you look at Ben's set he will have at the sale. The last stop I made on Wednesday was at Hi Point Genetics give me a call and we can talk about the boars. I rounded out the week stopping at JR Fecke's then made my way back to Iowa so I could attend a few shorthorn sales this weekend and see some of my cattle friends and watch Kevin Wendt sale a great set of shorthorns in Clarion Iowa.

I hope you all have safe travels this weekend if you are headed south to the Ring of Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment