Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Carpenter's Farewell

23,000+ miles, 95 days, 52 herd visits, and 13 states, all made possible by what I strongly believe is the greatest livestock organization in the country! I struggle to find words that can put into perspective just how appriciative, humbled, and privileged  I have been to have had the opportunity to serve such an outstanding organization and even more impressive membership! Each and everyone of you that I have had the opportunity to visit with over the last few months has impacted me in some way or another. My time with the National Swine Registry will certainly play a large role in the individual I am to become. I have gained life skills that will be utilized no matter what path life leads me down. Please know that, if I can ever be of any assistance to any of you, please do not hesitate to ask. As an asset to the organization, I knew that taking ownership in the organization was crucial. Again, from the depths of my heart, thank you to the Natinal Swine Registry, the breeders, the members, and the youth for giving me the expereince of a lifetime! A special thanks to Mike, Ralph, Michael, Brian Anderson and Brian Arnold, the folks whom I worked the closest with, for giving this young man the opportunity he use to only dream of! God has truly blessed me!

Remember, the only constant in life is change, embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment