Friday, February 17, 2012

Torpedo Farms.




Bloodline 8-3



I really enjoyed my visit with the Mauro family in Pueblo, Colorado on the way home from the National Western.  Nick, Kyle and Zach showed me a great set of hogs that they have assembled.  I think they are bringing a really nice set of hogs to Belton for the Southwest Type Conference in March.

Bloodline 8-3 is a young herd boar that they have raised that is going to do great things for them.  He is a Big Mac on a Spark Plug x Dakota female.  His best littermate sister will be in Belton!!!!!!!!!!!
This hog has incredible bone and squareness and is really sound with lots of muscle and power.  I think you are going to here lots of good things out of this guy. 
Be sure and inquire about the excellent set of York and Duroc hogs these guys are bringing to Belton.  I don't think you will be disappointed.  Find more information at Torpedo Farms website.  

I can't wait to get back by and look at the promising set of November and December babies that they showed me.  Thanks guys for the tour, food and hospitality!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment